A few life highlights from the last few weeks:
1. Kiddo has started on his canine teeth. Two days after his 4th molar came in, I spotted the telltale white dots on his gums. It was a short break, but so far he has only been grumpy and clingy during the day and has been sleeping better at night. I guess they’re not as bad as the molars. Hallelujah!
2. My student loans are paid off!!!!
3. Kiddo has learned a whole bunch of animal noises, and he can point to a few body parts if you ask him to, like ears, mouth and nose. Very cute!
4. I think I may have wiped the kid’s nose with my shirt one too many times, because earlier he felt stuffed up, walked over to me, pulled down my shirt, and wiped his nose on it. I have to be more careful about the things I teach him! He is watching.
5. Lewis is so obsessed with shoes, that he must wear his sandals at all times, or else. Subsequently, we have had to introduce “washing our feet” as a part of the bedtime routine, otherwise I end up gagging from the stench while putting kiddo to bed. This routine includes a baby foot massage with lavender soap. I wish I could pull off a similar trick… a nightly foot massage sounds lovely!
That’s all for now, folks!