Today was kind of epic. Why? Many reasons.
- I got our taxes done and we are getting back twice as much as we needed. (Hello maternity leave!)
- I took a mommy break and went fabric shopping for a couple of the baby quilts I have in progress for friends’ babies. I also got myself tacos and a frosty. Because I’m worth it. And, well… the baby wanted them.
- I didn’t wear the sea bands all day and I didn’t feel sick at all.
- I didn’t gag while brushing my teeth.
- We are hosting Lewis’s cousin for a sleepover and we somehow got both of them fed, bathed, in jammies, and asleep without a ton of drama.
I am now putting myself to bed at 8:30 on a Saturday in preparation for Lewis to be up in the middle of the night, me to be up to pee 5 times, and my niece to be up early. Gotta try to sneak in some zzzz’s where I can so tomorrow can be just as kickass as today was.
Also, how cute are the kids?